As per economictimes The Union Health Ministry said that, as on March 9, the total number of deaths due to the H1N1 virus stands at 1,482 with as many as 26,455 people having been affected by Swine Flu across the various states.
As per Zee News 10th March swine flu in Himachal under control and Official sources said till date, 14 people have died due to the swiine flu 34 patients having symptoms of swine flu had been treated and some of them are undergoing treament.
What are the symptoms of swine flu?
Most symptoms are the same as seasonal flu
- High Fever
- Difficulty breathing
- Runny nose
- Body pain
How can Swine Flu treatment at home?
- Maintain a safe distance from affected people
- Avoid kiss or handshake
- Dont use or share fork, glass and foods
- Visit doctor if you have sudden high fever, cough, headache and muscle pain
- Eat fruits and vegetables like carrorts, organce, papaya etc.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Stay at home if you have flu symptoms
- Wear a face mask